- Log in to AWS Console here.
- Select RDS from the services available in Console.
- Right click on the respective RDS instance (for which you aim to change the Master User’s Password) and click on Modify.
- A Dialog box will get opened as shown below
- Find a text box labelled ‘New Master Password’ -> Enter your new password
- Check Apply Immediately (#optional), If not checked, the password change will take place in next maintenance window.
- Click Continue.
- Click Modify DB Instance Button.
Make sure all other values remain untouched/unchanged/unaltered/intact except for the password field which you are about to change.
Ah! That was Easy.End.